Attend an event
We endeavor to keep track of the great prevention of men’s violence against women work happening across Gippsland and will list events here as we hear of them. Got some great ideas or opportunities in mind, share them and we may be able to help you get it off the ground.
16 Days of Activism: 25 November to 10 December
- List of Gippsland events/activities
- Make the Link’s 16 days messages
- Gippsland Sports Forum – Women in Sport. 30 November more information
Contact us for more information
Some past events include:
- Rosie Batty visits Gippsland, hosted by business networks and Gippsland Women’s Health (November 18/19)
- Orange Round with the Gippsland League
- International Women’s Day (March 8)
- International day for the elimination of violence against women (Nov 25).
Subscribe to our eNews updates to keep informed about upcoming events.
Host an event
It could be at your workplace, club or community group. Invite a guest speaker to get the conversation started around the issue of men’s violence against women, inspire active bystander actions with practical tools to help you challenge sexist behaviour, create a more gender equitable workplace or more inclusive community or sporting group.
We have recently held sessions with:
- Local Rotary and Lions Clubs
- Football netball clubs
- Faith based groups
- Local businesses
- Wellington, Baw Baw, Bass Coast and South Coast Shire Councils
We have a list of accredited facilitators/ guest speakers who can assist you.
Find out more on Mentors in Violence Prevention information sessions here.